Table of contents for Piano Tuning Services
Professional piano cleaning
Cleaning the outside cabinet of a piano can be done by the customer, but cleaning the soundboard, under the strings, around the tuning pins and inside the action can only be done by a professional. You will enjoy a clean piano after it has been cleaned by a professional.
Piano cleaning involves:
- Vacuuming as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Blowing out the remaining dust with a compressor.
- Pulling the action and blowing dust from action and keybed.
- Wiping the soundboard with a special soundboard tool made for cleaning.
- Wiping down the outside cabinet.